Race Rules - Run
- Runners must run on the left side unless overtaking.
- Official number to be displayed at all times. Participants will receive race number
- Runners must not receive any assistance in the form of vehicles, scooters, etc.
- Runners must not receive any assistance from pace runners.
- No music players (ie. iPods, etc.) are permitted whilst running.
- Runners must obey the instructions given by gardaí and course marshals.
- Runners must stay on the designated course and obey the directional signs on the
course. Leaving the designated course to gain an advantage will result in automatic
- There will be water stations on the run course.